Women's Health Care Center at UW Medical Center - Roosevelt
Make an Appointment
Book appointment online
Do you have a MyChart (patient) account that you would like to use to schedule?
Note: In MyChart, you can book with a provider you have seen in the last three years. To book with a provider at this clinic that you have not seen before, book as a guest.
Note: In MyChart, you can book with a provider you have seen in the last three years.
Please call [clinic_phone_display] to schedule your appointment instead.
We're sorry but only patients who have visited a provider at this clinic in the last three years and have a MyChart account may book online.
Don't have a patient account? Sign up for MyChart.
You can book an appointment online in one medical specialty at this clinic.
Choose a medical specialty
You can book one appointment type online at this clinic.
Choose your appointment type
|Day of Week||Hours Open|
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
If at any point your symptoms worsen or you feel like you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Amy Baernstein M.D.
Emily A. Bardolph, MD
Lyndsey S. Benson, MD, MS
Adelheid Brandenberger, MD
Jenna M. Buller Nofziger A.R.N.P.
Seine Chiang, MD
Jennifer Chin, MD MS
Celeste Colegrove, MD
Beverley Cruz Alfonso, MD
Katherine E. Debiec M.D.
Sanika Gadkari, MD
Rebecca Gold, MD, MAS
Caitlin Hamilton, MD
Judy Han, MD
Roxanne Hicks, MD
Deborah Huang M.D., M.P.H.
Oyenmwen Inneh, MD
Tamra K. Johnson, MSN, PHMNP
Leah Karlsen, MD
Elan C. Keehn, ARNP, ND
Anisha Khanijow, MD
Mallory E. Kremer M.D.
Nicole M. Kretzer, MD
Lauren MacNeill, MD
Adelaide H. McClintock M.D.
Vicki Mendiratta M.D.
Heath Miller M.D.
Katherine R. Miller, MN, ARNP
Sue L. Moreni M.D.
Jacqueline Nichols, MD
Nikki Niewold, MD
Alison L. North C.N.M., A.R.N.P.
Kelsey Petrie, MD
Sarah W. Prager, MD, MAS
Roshni Ray, MD
Licia L. Raymond, MD
Sarah Reiger, MD, MPH
Leah M. Savitsky, MD
Nancy E. Simon M.D., M.P.H.
Bryn Smith, MD
Monica Sosa, MD
Sylvia Stellmacher, MD
Nina Tan, MD
Porshia Underwood, MD
Bianca Vannucci, MD
Yuexin Wang, MD
Meagan S. Williams M.D.
Services available at this location include:
- Behavioral healthcare
- Breast care
- Colposcopy and LEEP
- Complex family planning
- Expert second opinions
- Family planning
- Gynecologic surgery consultation
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology
- Women's health
Introducing MyChart Patient Portal
We’ve merged our patient portals to provide a secure and easy way to manage your health and billing records and schedule appointments all in one place...called MyChart.
Health News You Can Use
Complex gynecology consultation and care in one convenient location
Located within the Women’s Health Clinic at Roosevelt, the Specialty Gynecology Clinic (part of the Women's Health Care Center) provides specialized care for the most complex gynecology concerns, including:
- Dysplasia and HPV disease, including those requiring colposcopy (or LEEP)
- Family planning for routine birth control and family planning services for medically complex patients
- Polycystic ovary syndrome diagnosis and treatment
- Endometriosis diagnosis and treatment
- Gynecologic surgery consultation – including robotic and minimally invasive surgery
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology services
Our providers are specialists in the field of gynecology and are available for initial consultations or second opinions.
The UW Medical Center-Roosevelt clinics are located at 4245 and 4225 Roosevelt Way N.E. The two red brick buildings are a few blocks northwest of the main medical center; 4225 (UWMC-Roosevelt I) is the southernmost of the two buildings. See map.
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I- 5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Several bus lines of King County Metro Transit serve Roosevelt Way and the surrounding neighborhood. Among them are routes No. 66, No. 67, No. 79 (north and southbound) and No. 355 (southbound only.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both Roosevelt buildings have underground parking.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.