Resources at South Lake Union
- 14 Tesla NMR/MRI/MRS
- Bio-Molecular Imaging Center
- Cell Analysis Facility
- High Throughput Screening Core
- Histology and Imaging Core
- Stem Cell Core
- Northwest Metabolomics Research Center
- Nutrition Obesity Research Center
- Proteomics Resource
- Pathology Research Services Lab
- SLU IVIS Imaging Center
- Shared Equipment List: limited to cost center participants
- SLU Lab Services
- InfoCentre Workorder Login: Report and track building maintenance issues.
- Resource Scheduler Login: Schedule meeting rooms and auditoriums and checkout A/V equipment.
- SLU Site Resources: Net ID access to SLU site resources such as access cards and photo ID request forms on the School of Medicine intranet.
- UW Directory: Faculty, staff and student contact information, office directory, UW degree validation, postal addresses and box numbers, and address change submissions.
- UW Health Sciences Library: Access to publications, eJournals, databases, eBooks, resources and library services.
Building Information & Contacts
A, B, C, D
UW Medicine at SLU
University of Washington
Campus Box 358050
Seattle WA 98195
206.897.1547 (800 loading dock)
206.543.6379 (700 loading dock)
Research Operations Manager
Facilities Operations Manager